• All Slide Away handmade bicycle frames carry a limited 20 years warranty against manufacturing defects, to the original owner. We reserve the option to repair or replace your frame, depending upon the identified issue and the repairs necessary. If the warranty has expired, please show your warranty card, and Slide Away will repair or replace it for a fee.
• The entire warranty card should be signed by authorized dealers and must include the original owner’s name, bike model, and the purchased date.
2. This Warranty Covers：
• Frame: Limited 20 years warranty from date of purchase.
• Non-consumable parts: Limited 1 year warranty from date of purchase, including, but not limited to, fork, stem, handlebars, saddle, shift levers, break levers, front derailleur, rear derailleur, crank set, front & rear fender, cargo shelf.
• Consumable parts: This warranty does not apply to consumable parts, such as, but not limited to, tire, inner tube, shift and break cable, brake pads, chain, bar tape, disc brake, wheel rim and spoke, the painting of frame set and parts under normal wear and tear.
3. This Warranty Does Not Cover：
• Events such as a natural disaster, damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or normal wear and tear
• Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
• Rust under normal wear and tear after the installation of the frame in a complete bike
• Non-consumable parts that are damaged from the improper follow-up maintenance of consumable parts
• The second owner - warranty only applies the original owner
• Sales from non authorized Slide Away dealers and distributors
4. We reserve the right to make changes to the content of this warranty at any time without notice. If there have any disagreement, Slide Away have the right to make the final decision.